It is the right and privilege of every believer to experience the joy of having God work through them to glorify His name. The Equipped and Empowered Course (E2) exists to help empower partners at Mercy Hill toward this end.
This E2 class will be a 9-month training process that will help you discover, develop and deploy your God-given calling and gifting for the growth of the body (the church) and the advancement of the gospel. It is our desire to have every member at Mercy Hill putting their primary ministry energy into what they feel God calling them to do over the long run of our time together as a local church. The course is specifically designed to help each participant become more fluent in the gospel, mature in their gifting, and practically equipped for the mission of making disciples of all nations.
The class will run from March 2021 to November 2021 and will be divided into three sections (9 classes). The 2020 class only has 12 spots available. There will be another starting in 2022.
- Must be a partner at Mercy Hill (attend partnership class and hand in partnership form)
- Attend 9 training sessions each lasting approx. 3-4 hours. These will all be held on Sunday evenings.
- 2-4 hours of homework per week (approx. 15-35 min. Per day)
- Willingness to work with a team
- Willingness to be transparent and held accountable
- A hunger to grow in Christ-likeness and a desire to serve others
- Willingness to do new things and engage in intentional mission
Deadline to sign-up is March 14th